Individual support and project-promotion
Both may be applied for and guaranteed flexibly, versatile and immediate.
- The maximum individual support is limited to 300€ (standard rate) In case of further need it is possible to apply for a scholarship thereafter.
- Project-promotion is limited to 500€ (standard rate). It is possible to apply repeatedly.
After the arrival of the complete application the board of direction will give a statement to it.
The application must be send both by e-mail and post. It must contain the following documents:
- Application paper: This should point out the intention and the amount of money needed for support.
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Portray of the actual need
- Complete bank account address
- Current matriculation proof (or comparable document of studies)
3. Possibilities of support:
- Costs for participation in conferences, seminars, courses in Anthroposophy (study of man)/anthroposophic medicine.
- Transport charges
- Everything that can help to facilitate the study of anthroposophic medicine
4. Final report:
The result of the supported intention must be put down in form of a report. This should be of such a quality that it can be published (for our investors). The report should consist of 1,5-2 pages DIN A4 and give insight to experiences, doubts, questions and personal discoveries of the participant. A repetition of the mere order of the events is not desired.